Worship Preparation: May 15th
Pastor Stephen will be leading us in communion this Sunday. The church has been challeneged to read through the book of proverbs a chapter a day through the month of May. Let's continue in this reading as we prepare for worship this Sunday.
You can prepare for worship by reading and reflecting on the text throughout the week as well as listening to the songs that we will be singing together as a congregation. Also, be praying for Pastor Stephen as he prepares to share God's Word with us. Below you will find the list of songs and supporting scriptures, as well as a playlist with the songs for this Sunday. We are looking forward to gathering with you as a body of believers this Sunday.
1. God Undefeatable - Ephesians 3:17-19; 1 John 3:1
2. Come Thou Fount - Psalm 119.9-16; Ephesians 1.13-14
3. 10,000 Reasons - Psalm 103:1-5
4. He Will Hold Me Fast - Hebrews 6:19
5. Lord I Need You - Hebrews 4:16