Worship Preparation: May 29th
Dr. Cribb will be continuing our study in Proverbs on the family Sunday. The church has been challeneged to read through the book of proverbs a chapter a day through the month of May. Let's continue in this reading as we prepare for worship this Sunday.
You can prepare for worship by reading and reflecting on the text throughout the week as well as listening to the songs that we will be singing together as a congregation. Also, be praying for Dr. Cribb as he prepares to share God's Word with us. Below you will find the list of songs and supporting scriptures, as well as a playlist with the songs for this Sunday. We are looking forward to gathering with you as a body of believers this Sunday.
1. Before the Throne - Hebrews 10:19-22
2. Soverign Over Us - Romans 8.28; Genesis 50.20; Isaiah 55.8-9
3. Jesus Paid it All - Isaiah 1:18; Isaiah 53:4–5
4. Lord I Need You - Hebrews 4:16
5. Cornerstone - Psalm 118:21-23, Isaiah 28:16, Matthew 21:41-43