Worship Preparation: May 8th
Pastor Tim will be leading us in communion this Sunday. The church has been challeneged to read through the book of proverbs a chapter a day through the month of May. Let's continue in this reading as we prepare for worship this Sunday. Also, do not forget that this week begins one service for the summer. The Church will meet for worship at 10am.
You can prepare for worship by reading and reflecting on the text throughout the week as well as listening to the songs that we will be singing together as a congregation. Also, be praying for Pastor Tim as he prepares to share God's Word with us. Below you will find the list of songs and supporting scriptures, as well as a playlist with the songs for this Sunday. We are looking forward to gathering with you as a body of believers this Sunday.
1. The Solid Rock - Matt 7:24-25, Psalm 40:2
2. Nothing But the Blood - Psalm 51:7, 1 John 1:7
3. Lord I Need You - Hebrews 4:16
4. He Will Hold Me Fast - Hebrews 6:19
5. Hallelujah for the Cross - John 15:13-17; Romans 4:18-25